Social Media Seminars
Ravensteed’s Social Media Seminars and training courses are offered in a range of durations and intensities, at public locations and privately, at your site.
They are designed to provide you with the information you need to build the appropriate presence to bring your business to the social media venues that will benefit you most, and to train your staff to help maintain your social image according to company plans and guidelines.
Currently scheduled seminars (subject to change):
Helena Montana – April 9 – Social Media Familiarization for Business.
This is a high intensity familiarization course designed to get you started thinking about how your business can and should manage it’s presense on social media.
Topic covered include
- If you have customers, you’re already on Social Media, whether you want to be or not.
- Building, Defining, and Managing your Social Media Presence -
- Which services to use
- Assigning Social Media duties
- Getting Customer Feedback – Who ‘Likes’ you, who ‘Follows’ you, etc.
- Getting and running your own channel – YouTube for Business
- Social Media Advertising is (very!) different.
- Each employee an ambassador, every customer a spokesperson
- Making affiliate networks work.
The class is three hours… 10am to 1pm. Please register seperately for each person who will attend.
Location details and further confirmation will be emailed as the event date is confirmed.